Saturday, April 9, 2011

I really love is very near you

Aku Sayang kau Sangatsangat :((
I really love you: ((
I can not forget you '
Why?
I love you:))

when you're with a girlfriend, I'm so jealous.
Why?
when I see your face, my heart is quiet:))

today (Thursday)
Thursday will go toto the stadium .
I am looking for you.
See also, you're with your friends ..
............................................
I saw you, you smile:)
love it .. I see you smile
................................
Why do you have a girlfriend?
Your girlfriend sitting next to me ..
I'm weird. Why is your girlfriend
suddenly so good to me.
BUT I'm not complaining ..
(B) is near there. He sat on the stairs ..
I'm with your girlfriend. sitting in a chair close ..
after that ..................
you came.
Initially I did not know that you are close behind me:))
I will look back. I'm surprised that you are close behind me''
but I like you're near there
(B) tell your girlfriend.
Why not sit down with you ..
your girlfriend says: let.
after that you say (b) you are!
I'm so jealous!

I really love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment